Thursday, August 14, 2008

I want to be a baseball player

Yesterday we went shopping. First, we went to typical American supermarket. I bought a lot of snacks for my friends there. I was surprised that there were such big meat. One piece was twice the size of my face!! After that we went to Target. There were many kinds of things such as clothes, shoes, food, toys, furniture and so on. I bought some accessories and I had a good time. Then we went to batting practice. I really enjoyed it!! Senpai and Hippo taught us how to play it but I couldn’t do it well and I felt frustrated. I will go to a batting center in Japan and practice hard!! I may be able to hit homerun next year. Afterward I spoke with Tomoko and Emily about our future. It was a meaningful time. I am glad to meet AGU members, mentors and teachers. This experience will be my precious memories. Thank you very much!!

2 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hi, Risa!
It seems that you've enjoyed the program very much. :) That's really great. I hope you'll come back to Japan safely!

Nikki said...

Loveable Risa,
You are such a fun girl. I will miss you a lot, but I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet you. Please keep in touch.