Monday, August 11, 2008

my happy weekend


On Thursday, we went to the IDB. We had a very good lunch there. And Japanese staff of IDB gave a lecture to us on the role of the IDB. It was very interesting for me. I want to know more about it, so I’ll send e-mail to them. On Friday, we went to Baltimore. First we were dropped off at the American Visionary Art Museum. The gift shop in it had a lot of funny goods so I was so excited!! Instead of seeing arts, I spent all my time in the gift shop and I bought so many gifts for my family, my friends and myself. At Baltimore, there were many people who wore costumes of Japanese animation. They were so sexy and funny! We took some pictures with them. In the Saturday evening we played volleyball on the campus. Our team won almost games and we were champion! In Sunday evening we also played volleyball and basketball. At that time Tomoko taught me how to serve. I couldn’t it well but it was fun! I want to practice more and more. And basketball was also fun! I had a so good time in my weekend!!

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Risa!
Wow! You did a lot of different things, right? I'm glad to hear that you've found the visit to the IDB very interesting. ^^

Nikki said...

Loveable,
I'm happy you had such a good weekend. It was fun playing volleyball with you. You are really good. next time we play, i hope you are on my team.

Nina Liakos said...

I heard that you spent so much time in the gift shop that you enevr saw the museum at all LOL!

You are certainly getting lots of exercise while you are here! (So you won't get fat from eating American food.)