Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nikki's house was neverland

Yesterday we went to Nikki’s house. Her house was so big and beautiful and her family was friendly. I played there wii, billiard, pinball and so on. Kyoko and Masahiro taught me how to play billiard and I practiced but I couldn’t play it well X-( Dinner was so good!! I ate a hotdog, corn, chips, seafood salad, potato salad…. After that I went outside and talk with some friends about many things such as alien and Japanese singer. Emily said she saw an unidentified flying object twice!! It was so funny but I believe her. I want to see it one day. I had very very good time!! Thank you for inviting us!

6 comments:

masahiro said...

neverland lol lol lol lol lol

I want to go to neverland someday lol

Your pull skill is better than you are used to be. Let's practice in Japan!

Nikki said...

Loveable,
I'm happy that you enjoyed coming to my house. It was fun watching you play Wii bowling. I bet if you keep practicing, you will get good at billiards.

Joseph said...

I want to see a UFO... :-(

Nina Liakos said...

I agree; Nikki's house is awesome, and her parents are so kind to have hosted our cookout! I am sorry I missed Emily's UFO though.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Risa!
You had a wonderful time visiting Nikki's house, didn't you? I can imagine how much fun you've had at Nikki's houes by reading your post!

Heather said...

Risa,

I'm so glad that you liked the food. I shopped for food that was typical of an American barbecue. I liked the special cheesey crab dip that Nikki's mom made too. YUMMY!!!