Monday, August 4, 2008

old town

Yesterday we went to Alexandria and Georgetown. First, we went to Christ Church area in Alexandria. We heard history about this church. Afterward we went to shopping. I bought clip, sticker and ling there. They were very cute and I like them very much! I ate pizza for lunch with Nikki, Kyoko, Ayumi, Tomoko and Misa. We ordered spicy pizza with shrimp, creamy pizza with broccoli and salad. They were very good!! However some girls said spicy one was too hot and drank water very much. After lunch, we went to Waterfront and rode a boat.. I had been looking forward to ride on it. But I became sleepy because of sway of boat and freeze, so I couldn’t see scenery from boat.

5 comments:

Mike said...

I'm sorry that you didn't feel well on the boat. You'll definitely see more of Washington so don't worry about missing the scenery.

Nikki said...

Risa, it was very fun hanging out in Alexandria with you yesterday. I like all the things you bought, especially your mood ring. Does it still say that you are loveable?

Hiromi said...

Hello, Risa~! ^^
Your description of what you had for lunch really makes me hungry! (But it's dangerous for me to eat something right now because it's almost 4am in Japan! Hahaha.)

I hope you'll sleep well and keep having a good time there!

Nina Liakos said...

Did you fall asleep on the boat ride???

It seems to me that many people in the group are ordering spicy food and then having trouble eating it! (me too!) If you aren't used to hot foods, it may be better to avoid them. I have heard that drinking a lot of water doesn't help, but bread can help if the food is very spicy.

Spicy food makes the insides of my ears burn.

RYOHEI said...

I'm sorry for you that you couldn't see the scenery. It was very good. I think you have to take spicy candy or energy drink in the day time!